Aircraft Maintenance / Avionics
Skycharter has been in the business of aircraft maintenance for over 5 decades (AMO #20-74) and maintains a fully-equipped Avionics shop and the direct or associate capability to do line maintenance on many types of aircraft.
Superior care for your aircraft
With an extensive network of proven relationships and fully-equipped avionics shop, Skycharter can assure clients of efficient and effective diagnosis and repair.
For aircraft transiting through the area from other countries, we have the capability to provide logistical support, brokerage services for AOG parts, as well as labour support. We will have you back in the air in the shortest time possible.
Our capabilities include
- Hawker 700 through 850 and 900XP
- Dassault Aviation Falcon 10 through 2000 series
- Gulfstream 1, 2, 3, 4
- Bombardier Challenger 300, 600 & 850 series
- Cessna Citation 206, 500, 600 series
- Learjet 45 Series
- Beech King Air series
- Pilatus PC-12
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Maintenance control, tracking and planning
- Weigh aircraft
- Perform video boroscopes
- Calibrate torque wrenches, scales and hydraulic gauges
- Pitot/Static checks, including RVSM
- Nicad battery service