COVID-19 CURRENT ACTIONS
Skycharter is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our clients and employees, while continuing to deliver an exceptional experience. Skycharter has implemented preventative measures to continue operating safely while reducing the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
FBO and Facilities
- If driving themselves, passengers can drive directly to the aircraft to load luggage, then drive back to our private lot before boarding their aircraft.
Passengers can be dropped off directly to our secure lounge or their aircraft.
- Social distancing is practiced in reception areas.
- Enhanced reception cleaning with recommended sanitizer.
- Line Service wear PPE while handling baggage, as well as during passenger and crew interactions.
- Confirmed additional standards with our preferred partners (hotels, catering and ground transportation services.
- Passengers complete a health check prior to boarding.
- Air is not recirculated back into the aircraft during flight. Air is refreshed every 6 minutes for easy breathing.
- PPE and sanitizer available for passengers and crew.
- Staff and crew wear PPE while handling baggage and during interaction with passengers inside and out of the aircraft.
- Physical distancing throughout the facility.
- Before and after each flight, enhanced aircraft cleaning with recommended cleaning and sanitation products to thoroughly wipe down aircraft interiors, with special attention paid to high touch areas.
- Passenger temperature may be taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- Crew and Operations team continuously monitors travel restrictions for all destinations.
Staff and Crew Guidelines
- All staff and crew practice physical distancing, and respect travellers’ space.
- Staff wear gloves and a mask while handling luggage, as well during any passenger & crew interactions.
- Sanitizing of facilities is done frequently throughout the day.