COVID-19 CURRENT ACTIONS
Last Updated: February 2, 2021
Skycharter is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our clients and employees, while continuing to deliver an exceptional experience. Skycharter has implemented preventative measures to continue operating safely while reducing the risk of exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
FBO and Facilities
- Covid testing available at our FBO (additional cost) please contact us for details.
- Passengers can leave the FBO once their swab is taken to begin the mandatory 14-day quarantine at their approved place of choice.
- All individuals entering Skycharter facility will be required to wear a mask and practice safe social distancing.
- If driving themselves, passengers can drive directly to the aircraft to load luggage, then drive back to our private lot before boarding their aircraft.
Passengers can be dropped off directly to our secure lounge or their aircraft.
- Social distancing is practiced in reception areas.
- Enhanced reception cleaning with recommended sanitizer.
- Line Service wear PPE while handling baggage, as well as during passenger and crew interactions.
- Confirmed additional standards with our preferred partners (hotels, catering and ground transportation services.
- Transport Canada requires all passengers arriving into Canada to complete arrival paperwork digitally using the ArriveCAN app/website. This includes travel and contact information, quarantine plan (unless exempted under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order), and COVID-19 symptom self-assessment.
- Entering into Canada – all people must have received a negative test result within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Entering into Canada – as well as the test prior to arrival, everyone must be tested again when they arrive. This testing can be arranged at our facility (at additional cost). Please contact us for further details.
- Entering the United States – must have a covid test completed within 72 hours of arrival.
- Passengers complete a health check prior to boarding.
- Air is not recirculated back into the aircraft during flight. Air is refreshed every 6 minutes for easy breathing.
- PPE and sanitizer available for passengers and crew.
- Staff and crew wear PPE while handling baggage and during interaction with passengers inside and out of the aircraft.
- Physical distancing throughout the facility.
- Before and after each flight, enhanced aircraft cleaning with recommended cleaning and sanitation products to thoroughly wipe down aircraft interiors, with special attention paid to high touch areas.
- Passenger temperature will be taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- Crew and Operations team continuously monitors travel restrictions for all destinations.
Staff and Crew Guidelines
- All staff and crew practice physical distancing, and respect travellers’ space.
- Staff wear gloves and a mask while handling luggage, as well during any passenger & crew interactions.
- Sanitizing of facilities is done frequently throughout the day.